Livin' it Up on The Southside

If you were to walk by our home, you would see Eric in the garage working on the "Hot Rod." Chase riding his bike up and down the sidewalk like a madman, and Rachel (myself) chasing (we named him well!) after him, telling him to slow down, and Anthony trying to be just like his big brother.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Chase has his 1st Cavity

I was awakened at 2am by Chase screaming. I ran into his room, and he was burning up. I got him some water and a cold wash cloth. I then slept in his bed the rest of the night. When he woke up he was still at 100.5. So I told him I would work from home so he could rest. However, I was still taking him to the dentist.

I noticed a few weeks back what looked like a cavity on his back bottom molar. The dentist confirmed it was, and needs to be filled. We go back on Friday to have it filled. I told Chase that his candy filled days are coming to an end. I told him once in awhile he may have a sucker, but then he has to brush right afterwards. He seemed alright with that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home