Chase Starts Preschool
Chase had his first day of school on Tuesday. He did great. Eric and I took him and we found his cubby. Then we put his name tag on. There is a little girl named Madison that he knows. She lives across the street from us, and she is in his class. So he ended up playing with her a lot.
We dropped him off at 9am and I pick him up at 11:30am. He said they read a book about a boy named David. His dog ate his homework. He also liked going outside for recess. When we were walking to the car he says, "I have to do my homework." I told him he doesn't have any homework. He says, "I thought that is what happens when you go to school. I have to come home and do my homework right away." It was very cute. I hope he still has that same gusto in a few years!
We dropped him off at 9am and I pick him up at 11:30am. He said they read a book about a boy named David. His dog ate his homework. He also liked going outside for recess. When we were walking to the car he says, "I have to do my homework." I told him he doesn't have any homework. He says, "I thought that is what happens when you go to school. I have to come home and do my homework right away." It was very cute. I hope he still has that same gusto in a few years!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home