Livin' it Up on The Southside

If you were to walk by our home, you would see Eric in the garage working on the "Hot Rod." Chase riding his bike up and down the sidewalk like a madman, and Rachel (myself) chasing (we named him well!) after him, telling him to slow down, and Anthony trying to be just like his big brother.

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Picnic

We had our first picnic of the season Tuesday night. We came home from Anthony's ear check up (His left ear has a yeast infection. The doctor wants me to find Lotrimin liquid drops to put in it. However, finding these drops has not been easy. Walgreen's does not carry them. So I am going to Wal-mart tonight.) and Eric was in bed, so I packed up some sandwiches, fruit and drinks and we walked over to the park. We put our blanket down near the sand and ate. Then the boys played for an hour. Anthony can't get enough of the swing, but I finally persuaded him to play on the slides for awhile. He has now gotten proficient at climbing up the big slide at the park and climbing up the jungle gym in our backyard. He is very proud of himself.

The best part of our outing was when I told Chase we were going on a picnic. He said, "Mommy, you just made my heart happy." What a sweet expression of his happiness. I am so blest to have my boys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home