We Are Almost 100%
Friday morning Anthony woke up with Pink Eye. So I took him to the Peds Walk-in clinic at 7:30am, and we are back on antibiotics. Saturday afternoon and into the night I had a terrible headache that would not go away. From there I got a temp and then the heaves. I proceeded to throw up 4 times during the night. 3am is the last time I looked at the clock, until Anthony woke up at 5:30am. Thankfully Eric got up with him and I was able to sleep for awhile.
I started feeling better on Sunday and now I am fine. Monday night Eric came home from work with the stomach flu. He went to bed at 7pm. He stayed in bed all day Tuesday and part of Wednesday. He finally felt hungry last night, and so far no repercussions. I have sprayed the house down with Lysol and using hand sanitizer like water. Hopefully the boys will be able to avoid this round.
I started feeling better on Sunday and now I am fine. Monday night Eric came home from work with the stomach flu. He went to bed at 7pm. He stayed in bed all day Tuesday and part of Wednesday. He finally felt hungry last night, and so far no repercussions. I have sprayed the house down with Lysol and using hand sanitizer like water. Hopefully the boys will be able to avoid this round.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home