Heading to Merriam, Kansas
We are going to visit Miranda and Rob's new pad. We are going to leave right after I get home tonight. We are planning on taking the kids tomorrow to a petting zoo near them and a fun kiddie pool they found. Miranda and Rob have asked Chase with them next week. Uncle Rob wants some one on one time with his favorite nephew! Chase said that would be fun, but he didn't want to stay all week. So the plan is to meet half way on Wednesday night to pick him up.
I have to write about last weekend's camping trip to Whitebreast. I will see if I can do that tomorrow. I always have more time to do this fun stuff, when I am away from home and away from the cleaning and laundry!
I have to write about last weekend's camping trip to Whitebreast. I will see if I can do that tomorrow. I always have more time to do this fun stuff, when I am away from home and away from the cleaning and laundry!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home