Livin' it Up on The Southside

If you were to walk by our home, you would see Eric in the garage working on the "Hot Rod." Chase riding his bike up and down the sidewalk like a madman, and Rachel (myself) chasing (we named him well!) after him, telling him to slow down, and Anthony trying to be just like his big brother.

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Coffee

We were driving home last night and Chase asks, "Does college or high school come first?" I told him first high school and then college. He then says, " Do I have to drink coffee in college?" I told him he didn't. Some people drink coffee for the caffeine and others enjoy the taste. He says, "Good, I only want to drink water. Coffee makes people lose their mind." I had started drinking decaf over the last 4 months, but now I have stopped again. So he says, "I am so glad you found your mind again mom." I just had to laugh. I didn't know decaf made me so crazy. He normally just complained that my breath stunk when I kissed him good bye. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I'm glad you got your mind back, too!

5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home