No More Diapers!
So, I am a bit behind once again. Three weeks ago we were at the store. Anthony saw Superman underwear and asked if I would buy them. I said I would, if he would start wearing them and using the potty. He said yes.
Monday morning rolled around and he was so excited about wearing big boy underwear. He says to me, "I can't pee or poop in my underwear." I said, "You are right!" By Wednesday of that week he didn't want to use the little potty anymore. He only wanted to use the real toilet. Within in the last week he has wanted to stand and pee. In our bathroom we have a mirror on the shower door. So Anthony stands there and watches himself go in the mirror. He gets a real kick out of it! He is still wearing a pull up at night, but he is all about peeing and pooping in the toilet during the day.
Monday morning rolled around and he was so excited about wearing big boy underwear. He says to me, "I can't pee or poop in my underwear." I said, "You are right!" By Wednesday of that week he didn't want to use the little potty anymore. He only wanted to use the real toilet. Within in the last week he has wanted to stand and pee. In our bathroom we have a mirror on the shower door. So Anthony stands there and watches himself go in the mirror. He gets a real kick out of it! He is still wearing a pull up at night, but he is all about peeing and pooping in the toilet during the day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home