Livin' it Up on The Southside

If you were to walk by our home, you would see Eric in the garage working on the "Hot Rod." Chase riding his bike up and down the sidewalk like a madman, and Rachel (myself) chasing (we named him well!) after him, telling him to slow down, and Anthony trying to be just like his big brother.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

The Nursery is Done

A work in progress is finally complete. I whole-heartedly started transforming the 3rd bedroom over at the beginning of April. I ordered the Noah's Ark border at the end of March and then picked out the Mountain Air green paint from there. I painted the room at the beginning of April, and changed out the furniture. Chase's toddler bed went back to a crib, and he got the full size bed put in his room. I put some pictures on the wall, and then waited for my border to show up. However, a few weeks later I received a letter telling me the border was on backorder until May. Then a few weeks later it was on backorder until June, and then again until July. I finally had to search for a new pattern all together. There was no guarantee I would get it in July! At first I wasn't crazy about it, but once in was on the walls I have grown to like it. So now we are ready for our little one to check out the new digs.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marnie said...

Oh Rachel, I love it! It is gorgeous. It makes me want to get cracking on mine.

5:57 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Thanks Marnie. It felt great to get it done.

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home