Questions about God
We gave Chase a kids picture Bible last Fall. Recently we have been reading a few stories from it every night before bed. With the stories comes lots of questions from Chase. In the Bible stories God is always mentioned, yet there aren't any pictures of Him. Chase wants to know where God's house is and how does he look. I told him God is up in heaven. We can pray to Him, and He hears us, and he watches over us. I told him Jesus lives there too, and someday He will come back, and we will get to fly up to Heaven and meet Him face to face. Well, now Chase thinks this is happening tomorrow. He says to me very sincerely this morning, "Tomorrow we get to fly to heaven to meet God." A lot of things are tomorrow for him. I realize that Chase does not understand the concept of time yet, so I just told him, yup someday we will get too. He is okay with this answer for now. I am just happy that he keeps asking questions.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home