Welcome to the Family
The reason for our trip to Milwaukee, was to introduce Anthony to the rest of my family. My mom hosted a picnic at her house in Tony's honor on Saturday. My Aunt's, cousins, brother and grandparents all came over. Most of the food was catered by Grandma's Kitchen. :) We had a wonderful spread of food. Grandma made beer brats, shredded beef, Italian sausage, seven layer salad, jello salad, baked bean, German potato salad (my favorite) and a delicious apple crumb cheesecake that takes two days to make! Too bad Tony didn't get to try any of it! We had a lovely day and enjoyed visiting with everyone.
Tony wanted to make sure his party was memorable. My Grandma was feeding him a bottle, a few minutes later I hear my aunt's shouting for me. I come running and Grandma says, "Tony had an accident." I look down, and he has blown out his diaper. There is poop all over his legs and Grandma's shirt and pants are covered in it. The good news is, all of it came out of her outfit. She had read that baby wipes are the best thing to use to remove the stain. It did the trick!
Tony wanted to make sure his party was memorable. My Grandma was feeding him a bottle, a few minutes later I hear my aunt's shouting for me. I come running and Grandma says, "Tony had an accident." I look down, and he has blown out his diaper. There is poop all over his legs and Grandma's shirt and pants are covered in it. The good news is, all of it came out of her outfit. She had read that baby wipes are the best thing to use to remove the stain. It did the trick!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home