Central College G.O.L.D.
Central College has an alumni group called Central Graduates Of the Last Decade. The function on Friday night was a hockey game. I met my girlfriend Lisa at the rink, to see the Des Moines Buccaneers take on the Green Bay Gamblers. It was a good game, and the Bucs won 4-2. After the game Lisa and I went for a bite to eat at Bennigan's. It was great to be out and catch up with Lisa. We were roommates my Senior year. She lives in Des Moines, but travels a lot for work. We manage to see each other 3 or 4 times a year.
I am happy to report that Eric was able to get Anthony to bed, and he didn't fuss too much. He didn't take his bottle, but he still went to sleep!
I am happy to report that Eric was able to get Anthony to bed, and he didn't fuss too much. He didn't take his bottle, but he still went to sleep!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home