Livin' it Up on The Southside

If you were to walk by our home, you would see Eric in the garage working on the "Hot Rod." Chase riding his bike up and down the sidewalk like a madman, and Rachel (myself) chasing (we named him well!) after him, telling him to slow down, and Anthony trying to be just like his big brother.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Too Cute

Chase has a new playmate at Delana's. Her name is Kennedy. She is Delana's great-niece. She is 2 1/2 years old, and Chase and her play wonderfully together. Delana said that yesterday, they were sitting on the couch holding hands. I guess at one point Chase put his arm around her.

When I picked him up yesterday, I asked if Kennedy was his girlfriend. He says, "No Mom, we are brother and sister." I said, "That isn't possible." He didn't care about the logistics. Apparently, Kennedy wants Chase as her brother, and Chase likes the idea of that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home