Livin' it Up on The Southside

If you were to walk by our home, you would see Eric in the garage working on the "Hot Rod." Chase riding his bike up and down the sidewalk like a madman, and Rachel (myself) chasing (we named him well!) after him, telling him to slow down, and Anthony trying to be just like his big brother.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Pictures and Practice

Saturday I wanted to be in two places at the same time. Church was having its annual spring cleaning day, and Chase had team pictures and his first practice. All the ministry team leaders were expected to help out, so I really had to be there. The plan was: Eric would take Chase to his pictures and practice. I was going to go to church and clean for an hour and then meet up for practice.

Well, we didn't have nearly enough people show up to clean, and Anthony was fussy. It took me a lot longer to wipe down the heat registers, than I had originally anticipated. I was planning on putting Anthony in the exersaucer and then run room to room. Well, Anthony is to that stage of really crying when I leave the room, even for a few seconds. So I had to keep him next to me the whole time. I was counting on pictures being delayed, due to so many teams, but they were pretty organized. Needless to say I missed Chase's first practice. I was really disappointed and so was he. He calls and says, "I just had my practice and you weren't here." I felt pretty low. I told him I would do some individual practicing with him in Florida. That seemed to make him feel better. When I got home he was still in his uniform. He had just received his shirt and hat before pictures. He looks really adorable. I wanted to take a picture, but he ran away. So I won't be posting a picture for the time being!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home