Livin' it Up on The Southside

If you were to walk by our home, you would see Eric in the garage working on the "Hot Rod." Chase riding his bike up and down the sidewalk like a madman, and Rachel (myself) chasing (we named him well!) after him, telling him to slow down, and Anthony trying to be just like his big brother.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Hangin' with Nana

My Mom came to town the night of the 22nd. We hadn't seen her since Christmas! Chase had been asking for last month when he would get to see Nana. He stood out in the driveway for over an hour when we got home, watching for her car. Needless to say he was ecstatic when she pulled into the driveway. She then stayed with the boys on Thursday and Friday. Chase loved having Nana here. They had a great time playing. They played games, read books, played basketball, molded play-doh, painted and went to an indoor preschool park at the community center.

Anthony was really good for her as well. He took his bottles and took 2 hour naps. I wish I could get him to do that on the weekends! It was so nice having Mom there. I was able to sleep in an extra 30 minutes. I didn't have to get the boys ready in the morning, and I got to work early both days!

Thursday night we took Mom out to Famous Dave's. Eric says they have the best burger in town, even better than Hooters. They have excellent barbecue. My Mom tried the beef brisket and pulled pork. I had the BBQ chicken salad. The boys were really good, and we had a nice evening out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I'm glad you got to visit with your mom. Sounds like the play was lots of fun, too.

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home