Paid in Full
This morning we sent in our last payment to Methodist Medical Center. We get to keep Anthony! Eric and I have joked over the last 8 months, saying, "What? Is the hospital going to take him back, if we don't pay the bill?" Eric says hospitals should have layaway plans. They keep the baby until you pay off the bill! He got slugged for that comment.
The hospital charged us $6500 for my three days of care, and $2,545 for Anthony's. Then the anesthesiologist sent a bill for $480. Last but not least, the doctor's bill for the c-section and circumcision was $2175. Thankfully our insurance covered 80%, leaving us the other 20%. Eric tries not to dwell on how he could have used the $2300 on his car! Anyways, it feels good to have that paid off.
The hospital charged us $6500 for my three days of care, and $2,545 for Anthony's. Then the anesthesiologist sent a bill for $480. Last but not least, the doctor's bill for the c-section and circumcision was $2175. Thankfully our insurance covered 80%, leaving us the other 20%. Eric tries not to dwell on how he could have used the $2300 on his car! Anyways, it feels good to have that paid off.

2 Comments:
I am so glad you have it paid. I didn't know that you had to pay 20%. That's too bad.
Kurt and I just paid off an old hospital bill of mine. Now I should probably go in and get something done so we can start all over!
Glad to hear you got Tony "paid in full".
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home