Livin' it Up on The Southside

If you were to walk by our home, you would see Eric in the garage working on the "Hot Rod." Chase riding his bike up and down the sidewalk like a madman, and Rachel (myself) chasing (we named him well!) after him, telling him to slow down, and Anthony trying to be just like his big brother.

Monday, March 20, 2006

Name Change

My brother called Friday night, and said he read my blog for the first time. He was concerned because I had our street name in the title. I told him only family and friends read this, but he made a good point. Anyone can go out searching and just happen to come upon it. Therefore, I have changed the name and edited my profile, just to be on the safe side. I want it to be noted that I did in fact take my brother's advice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home