Livin' it Up on The Southside

If you were to walk by our home, you would see Eric in the garage working on the "Hot Rod." Chase riding his bike up and down the sidewalk like a madman, and Rachel (myself) chasing (we named him well!) after him, telling him to slow down, and Anthony trying to be just like his big brother.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Anthony is Getting Better

Last week I thought Anthony had allergies. However, when he woke up with his eyes almost mattered shut, his nose covered in dried snot, and his ears draining, I knew I needed to get him to the doctor. The doctor didn't give it name, but he prescribed an antibiotic and ear drops for him. By Saturday he was back to himself. I am glad I didn't let it run its course.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Be glad he is young enough that he doesn't constantly question why you are giving him medicine. It was a "snotty" weekend here with the kids. Glad Anthony is better.

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home