Livin' it Up on The Southside

If you were to walk by our home, you would see Eric in the garage working on the "Hot Rod." Chase riding his bike up and down the sidewalk like a madman, and Rachel (myself) chasing (we named him well!) after him, telling him to slow down, and Anthony trying to be just like his big brother.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

A Surprise Birthday Party

On Monday the 2nd, I went to pick up the boys. I walked in the house and was greeted with singing, decorations and candles glowing on a cake. I wasn't sure what was going on. After everyone got done singing, I said, "Thank you, but it isn't my birthday yet."

Delana was sure she had missed my birthday. She was looking at her calendar and saw that she had written down March 26th for my birthday. Well, she and Dale had been sick on the 26th, so she was feeling just terrible for missing it. Chase made decorations, we had cake, pizza and she gave me a beautiful arrangement of flowers. We had a great time celebrating. It was the first time I had surprise party, and I was really surprised! Delana couldn't believe she had mis- marked her calendar. Everyone gave her kudos for being early this time. I was very touched by her kind gesture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home