Livin' it Up on The Southside

If you were to walk by our home, you would see Eric in the garage working on the "Hot Rod." Chase riding his bike up and down the sidewalk like a madman, and Rachel (myself) chasing (we named him well!) after him, telling him to slow down, and Anthony trying to be just like his big brother.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Safety Check

Last night Anthony and I went to Wal-Mart. On the way out he was eating a Go-gurt. He made a mess so I cleaned him up while he was in his car seat. Off we went towards home. I was at the stop sign and Anthony says, "No seat belt mom." I said, "Do you mean I forgot to buckle you into your car seat?" He says, "Yup." I pulled into the parking lot and got him buckled in. I was shocked he knew the word, let alone tell me! Good thing I have a 2 year old to keep me in check!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home