Livin' it Up on The Southside

If you were to walk by our home, you would see Eric in the garage working on the "Hot Rod." Chase riding his bike up and down the sidewalk like a madman, and Rachel (myself) chasing (we named him well!) after him, telling him to slow down, and Anthony trying to be just like his big brother.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Caddyshack Re-lived

Last night Chase had his bath. I went to get Tony in his pj's. When I came back into the bathroom Chase says, "Mommy what's is that floating in the water?" It was a miniature Baby Ruth candy bar. Oh how I wish it was. Yes, Chase had an accident in the tub. I was freaking out since he was still sitting in the water. I told him to stand up and get out. I ran to get some rubber gloves. I started draining the tub and removed it. Chase didn't understand why this was a problem. I told him if he has an urge, he has to tell me, so we can get on the potty. It is not good to take a bath with poop floating around! I then scrubbed the whole tub down and then had Chase take a shower. I told him that I think showers would be a good idea for awhile. So that was my excitement for the evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home