Livin' it Up on The Southside

If you were to walk by our home, you would see Eric in the garage working on the "Hot Rod." Chase riding his bike up and down the sidewalk like a madman, and Rachel (myself) chasing (we named him well!) after him, telling him to slow down, and Anthony trying to be just like his big brother.

Friday, November 18, 2005

The Flu Bug Bites

Wednesday night Chase woke up at 10:30pm. He was crying, so I get up and run to him. He was crying like he does when he has to go pee really badly. I am holding him and I said, "Do you need to go to the bathroom?" He just keeps crying. I asked him to stand up, so we would go to the bathroom. Just then he looks at me, and starts throwing up on the two of us. This was the first time he was really experienced this. He starts crying even harder. Eric finally wakes up and we get Chase changed and the floor and blankets cleaned up. I made a new bed for him over near my side of the bed. At 3:30 I hear him crying again. I go down to him and search for the garbage can. He started throwing up again, and this time we almost got most of it in the can. We went to the bathroom and he says, "I am going to barf again!" He made it in the sink this time. I didn't even know he knew this word. He must have heard Eric use it.

I told Eric there is no way he can go to Delana's today. Chase woke up at 6:30 and said he was feeling better. I told him he needed to stay home. So Eric stayed with him on Thursday. He took a four hour nap, which he really needed. So that was our excitement. I was dragging at work on Thursday, but I am getting use to that feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home