What is That Noise?
I came home and walked in the house to the sound of water spraying. At first I could not tell where it was coming from. After some investigation, I discovered it was coming from behind the wash machine. I pulled the wash machine out and could see the water spraying out of the main water line. I called Eric to see when he was going to be home. He got home within 15 minutes. Luckily there was a drain in the floor, but the wall was still getting soaked.
Once Eric got home we had to determine if the water was coming from the side the city maintains, or if it was on our side. We finally figured out it was the city side. So we called Water Works and they said it could be up to 3 hours before someone one was out. In the meanwhile, Eric shut off the water. The guy showed up an hour after we called him. It was a very easy fix. He replaced the o ring and he was on his way. He told Eric that if he had tried to fix it, we would have been on our own.
Once Eric got home we had to determine if the water was coming from the side the city maintains, or if it was on our side. We finally figured out it was the city side. So we called Water Works and they said it could be up to 3 hours before someone one was out. In the meanwhile, Eric shut off the water. The guy showed up an hour after we called him. It was a very easy fix. He replaced the o ring and he was on his way. He told Eric that if he had tried to fix it, we would have been on our own.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home