Livin' it Up on The Southside

If you were to walk by our home, you would see Eric in the garage working on the "Hot Rod." Chase riding his bike up and down the sidewalk like a madman, and Rachel (myself) chasing (we named him well!) after him, telling him to slow down, and Anthony trying to be just like his big brother.

Monday, August 13, 2007

Hanging It Out

Saturday afternoon we went to the wadding pool. When we got done, we went to the van so I could change the boys. Anthony tells me he has to pee. So I set him on the ground facing the van. I stand behind him and he takes care of business. Chase says he has to go. I ask him to use the Propel bottle between the seats.

I look up, and he is completely naked standing in the door peeing. It caught me off guard and I shouted, "Chase you can't do that. There is a car driving towards us." Looking back at it, I find it quite funny, but at the time I was shocked. I guess we need to stop letting him go outside when we camp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home