Out of the Mouths of Babes
We were looking at a photo album and Anthony found a family picture of Eric, Chase and myself. He pointed to Chase and said, "That is me." I told him no, that is Chase when he was 18 months old. Chase pipes up, "Tony you were in mommy's tummy." I tell them no, I wasn't pregnant then. Chase says, "That's right, mom's egg wasn't cracked yet."
Saturday afternoon we went to eat at Spaghetti Works. It was the first time we had taken the boys there. As we are getting ready to leave Chase says, "I can't wait for them to start shooting spaghetti." Eric and I look at him and ask, "What do you mean?" Chase says, "It says Spaghetti Works, isn't that like fireworks?" We had a good laugh. It never dawned on us, but it made sense to him.
Saturday afternoon we went to eat at Spaghetti Works. It was the first time we had taken the boys there. As we are getting ready to leave Chase says, "I can't wait for them to start shooting spaghetti." Eric and I look at him and ask, "What do you mean?" Chase says, "It says Spaghetti Works, isn't that like fireworks?" We had a good laugh. It never dawned on us, but it made sense to him.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home