Livin' it Up on The Southside

If you were to walk by our home, you would see Eric in the garage working on the "Hot Rod." Chase riding his bike up and down the sidewalk like a madman, and Rachel (myself) chasing (we named him well!) after him, telling him to slow down, and Anthony trying to be just like his big brother.

Monday, April 07, 2008

Vacation

Vacation couldn't come soon enough. I am overloaded at work and this long winter has taken its toll. We flew on Allegient out of Des Moines with a direct flight to St. Petersburg, on Monday March 24th. We left 20 minutes late, but made up the time in the air. The kids were great. Chase sat by the window, Anthony was in the middle and I was on the aisle. Eric was one seat in front of me. I packed lots of activities for us. We played Dora Bingo, we read books, we played with the Play-doh, and had snack time. However, neither boy wanted to nap on the plane!

Grandma and Grandpa met up at the airport and took us out to lunch at "Aunt Chilada's." It was delicious. I had a spinach quesadilla with grilled veggies and black beans. Yum! When we got home the first thing the boys wanted to do was swim. It was only 60 degrees out, but the pool was 87. So we went in and swam. Eric thought we were crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home