Livin' it Up on The Southside

If you were to walk by our home, you would see Eric in the garage working on the "Hot Rod." Chase riding his bike up and down the sidewalk like a madman, and Rachel (myself) chasing (we named him well!) after him, telling him to slow down, and Anthony trying to be just like his big brother.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Meltdown

Monday's always seem to be tough. Chase didn't want to get up, he didn't want to get dressed. He wouldn't use the potty. He started crying and didn't want to go to Julie's. It was a bit stressing, and I didn't feel much like having to go to work after that. However, once at work, it was good, and went by quickly.

After workI picked up the boys, and Tony only drank 4 oz. all day, I was troubled to hear that. We went home and he nursed for an hour, then I needed to make dinner, there was laundry to be done, the bathroom needed cleaning and I wanted to spend some quality time with Chase. There just isn't enough time in a day, and I was feeling overwhelmed. After a good cry and a long talk with Eric, Tuesday went better and Tony started drinking more.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marnie said...

Oh Rachel, I feel so bad for you and all the trials you are having going back to work. Hang in there, the boys will adjust and things will get better.

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home