Livin' it Up on The Southside

If you were to walk by our home, you would see Eric in the garage working on the "Hot Rod." Chase riding his bike up and down the sidewalk like a madman, and Rachel (myself) chasing (we named him well!) after him, telling him to slow down, and Anthony trying to be just like his big brother.

Friday, September 30, 2005

We Made It!

I am just about finished with my first full week of work. I am happy to report it went extremely well. I have been very calm and relaxed overall, and the boys are doing much better. I found a new nipple that Tony likes, so he is now drinking 15 oz. while I am gone. I asked Chase if he was crying at all, and Chase said he is happy and he barely cries. The two previous weeks Chase complained a lot about how much Tony was crying. Julie apparently tried to keep me from totally losing it, and choose to omit how much he was crying. She is a real gem. She just kept saying everyday is getting better.

Eric started helping out more at night. He has cooked dinner everynight this week, which has been such a treat. Last night I took the boys, and our neighbor's daughter McKenna to the mall. Chase announced earlier this week that she is his best friend. She is turning five in two weeks, and Chase made the invite list. He is pretty excited.

Southridge Mall has an old-fashioned carousel in the food court. Chase and McKenna rode that two times, then they had happy meals from McDonald's. Then we went over to the Lego play area. We had an enjoyable outing.

Eric went to Knoxville to pick up his car. It turned out that if he wanted to race it again next year, all the gears needed to be re-worked. Originally, we were just getting the bare minimum done. However, Jody, Eric's best friend said he would pay the difference. I told Eric he now has a sponsor! Eric and Jody are headed off to Fort Dodge tomorrow morning for a weekend car show. For the past two years Eric and I have gone and Chase stayed home, however with Tony still nursing it was just easier to pass this year. We are suppose to have wonderful weather this weekend, so it should be fun for them.

Since Eric is going away for the weekend, I get to go out for a few hours tonight. My girlfriend Melissa turned 34 today, so I am going to meet up with her and celebrate. However, I am limiting myself to 2 beers. My tolerance is way low, plus I only want to pump and dump once.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home