Livin' it Up on The Southside

If you were to walk by our home, you would see Eric in the garage working on the "Hot Rod." Chase riding his bike up and down the sidewalk like a madman, and Rachel (myself) chasing (we named him well!) after him, telling him to slow down, and Anthony trying to be just like his big brother.

Monday, October 03, 2005

The Weekend Wrap Up

Eric and Jody had a wonderful weekend of male bonding. They made it there and back safely, Bruiser behaved and didn't cause any problems. I think he knew Eric had a trunkful of tools! Eric and Jody met the president of the car show event Saturday afternoon. They hung out and drank some beer and talked cars. On Sunday when they showed up for the main event, the president had reserved a spot in the front row for them. He also made sure they won a door prize, a $25 gift card for gas. So all in all, it was a great trip.

Saturday, I took Chase to the public library, and he got his first library card. We had a lot of fun picking out some books. He picked out a Bob the Builder, a Clifford, and The Three Little Pigs. I don't quite think he understands that we will be giving these books back in three weeks. So that might be interesting when it is time to return them. Apparently, I have been telling Chase a water downed version of "The Three Little Pigs." I read him the book, and did not remember the the wolf eating the first two pigs, nor the third pig making a tasty stew out of the wolf at the end. Chase had a lot of questions, since my story and this one didn't jive. :)

Sunday, we went to church. I had nursery duty. Then later in the afternoon we watched the Chiefs give up an eighteen point lead and lose to the Eagles. I read Chase his Bob the Builder book and we played. Then came the unexpected news from Julie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home