Livin' it Up on The Southside

If you were to walk by our home, you would see Eric in the garage working on the "Hot Rod." Chase riding his bike up and down the sidewalk like a madman, and Rachel (myself) chasing (we named him well!) after him, telling him to slow down, and Anthony trying to be just like his big brother.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I Believe

Chase received the book, "The Polar Express" from Oma and Opa last year for St. Nick. He now has it memorized. When the movie came out last year we went to see it. It made a huge impression on Chase, because he continued to talk about it all year. So when I saw it was coming to the Science Center, I knew we would gol We arrived at 30 minutes before "The Polar Express" started. There was a huge line already. Everyone in line already had their tickets too! We were near the end, so we didn't know what kind of seats we would get. Well, we ended up right in the middle, which I thought was great. We were on the end, so Eric could stretch his legs, but then they asked us all to move towards the center, so late comers could easily find a seat. We were mad, we had gotten there early, so we could pick our seats, and then we ended up moving in. Eric was pretty miserable the whole 90 minutes. The leg room was horrible. However, the rest of us really enjoyed it.

I had forgotten how it was to see an IMAX movie. You actually look up and it surrounds you. It felt like we were in the movie. The great sound system and the high definition of the characters was so great. When the train loses control, it felt like we were on a roller coaster. It was such a rush. Later in the movie Chase says, "Mommy we are flying over the North pole." It was a fun movie to see at the IMAX. Anthony was a wonderful baby. He drank his bottle and then fell asleep. The movie was worth the wait. At the end I had a tear in my eye and felt the magic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home