Livin' it Up on The Southside

If you were to walk by our home, you would see Eric in the garage working on the "Hot Rod." Chase riding his bike up and down the sidewalk like a madman, and Rachel (myself) chasing (we named him well!) after him, telling him to slow down, and Anthony trying to be just like his big brother.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Plan B

All last week I told Chase we would be going to see "The Polar Express" at the IMAX when Nana got here. We didn't make it on Friday, so we headed over for the 1:15 show. Before we even got in the door, a lady came out saying all the shows were sold out. Chase was so sad. At first he didn't understand why we weren't going to see it today. I told him we would buy tickets for Sunday. Thankfully there were still tickets available for the later showings.

It was a beautiful day out, and since the movie was out, we went to the park and played for an hour and a half. Chase cheered right up and said he could wait until tomorrow. Anthony swang for the first time in a baby swing. He did really well. He has no problem holding his head. It was fun pushing both boys side by side.

Saturday night Mom babysat and Eric and I went out for dinner and a movie. It was an early celebration of our 9th wedding anniversary. We went to Bennigan's and I had some really good fajita's. Eric had a buffalo chicken sandwich which was really good too. We hadn't been there in four years. Then we went to see "Walk the Line." Joaquin Phoenix did an excellent job of portraying Johnny Cash. He did all his own singing, and you would have thought it was Johnny Cash singing. We really enjoyed it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I can't believe you've been married 9 years already. Good grief! Congratulations, but good grief!

11:32 PM  
Blogger Marnie said...

Oh Rachel, I forgot your anniversary :( I'm sorry. It sounds like you had a nice one though!

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home