Anthony's First Night Away
Saturday afternoon I took Chase and Anthony over to Julie's for a sleepover. Sarah and Telitha were very excited to have them come. It started snowing around 11 am, by the time I dropped them off at 3, there was 3 inches on top of the snow we got Wednesday. Chase wanted to make play and make snow angels. Sarah got her boots on, and they went out to play. I asked Julie what time she wanted me to pick them up in the morning. She said, anytime is fine. I told her I would aim for 10am. Tony spent the evening being held and played with. Sarah got to feed him his squash, and he wolfed it down. He fell asleep at 8pm and woke Julie up at 4am to have a bottle. I told her that after he eats, he will go back to sleep for another 2 or 3 hours. Well, he must have been listening, because he wanted to stay up and play. He finally dozed off for an hour, but sleeping wasn't really on his agenda. Julie said she didn't mind. Chase stayed up until 11pm, but he was wide-eyed and all bushy tailed when I went to pick them up. I woke up at 8am and I was at Julie's by 9:15am. I really missed them.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home